Christmas 2023 - Author Update

Happy Christmas 2023 from author Ben Kesp


Christmas has crept up on us, although one can say it has been in preparation with months. I would like to wish each and everyone a peaceful holiday period and hoping you get some rest time with family, friends, personal hobbies and of course some reading. I intend to take a few days off from all things writing, however I have plenty to get working on for the New Year, with many projects in the works.

If anyone has missed out through my other social channels, the Ben Kesp Writers Hub has a new bi-weekly newsletter on LinkedIn, with the third edition out on Friday, 29th of December. I close off the year having published book I in the Gods of Uis-Valla Saga, called “Guardian – Rise of the Gods” and it is currently only available through Amazon as an e-book and paperback. I continue developing the second book, despite being behind in my scheduled writing hours. In addition, the New Year will see further development of the Uis-Valla Universe homepage on benkesp.com, providing info graphics on realms, species, and characters, etc.

Thank you for your continued support throughout 2023 and looking forward to all our creative interactions in 2024.

Nollaig Shona!

Happy Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts